08 October 2012

Trying to catch up...

Hi everyone....thanks for dropping by today.
I have 4 projects to share today, as I have so many layouts where I've used LRR embellies, because I love using them so much. 
So I hope my post won't be too long & you'll hang in there until the end...lol

Ok, I'll get right to it...

First up is something a little different for me....a card!


Using a sweet little LRR bird button <3 ....isn't it just gorgeous!


And now for a layout using the same MME papers...



And for this layout I've used an oh so super versatile green checkered button - I love these buttons!


Next up....Magical Memories



Using another checkered button....a pink one there in my cluster. 




To tone down the colour of the button, to fit in with the rest of the colours of the layout, I simply gave the button a couple of coats of gesso...and presto it tones in perfectly :)



Now for a few masculine layouts......



For this one I've used one of the old vintage tags with a bicycle on it...along with some grey & white bakers twine that's simply wrapped around the bottom of the photo.






and lastly....



Using a cute LRR bug button :)




Well that's all from me folks, my apologies for the long post.
Thanks so much for dropping by....I hope everyone has a fabulous week!!
Until next time....happy scrapping! :)

1 comment:

  1. wow you've been busy Linda..these are SO beautiful..love the combo of colours and LRR goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete