07 September 2012

Sharing some LRR

 
Hi everyone...Happy Friday!
It's Linda here to share some layouts using Lil' Red Rocket embellies.

My first layout I have used a sweet little Bird button...

 
 
 
 Isn't it just too cute!
 
 
Next is a layout using a red spotty button & some red & white twine...
 
 
both these items are so so versatile for any style of layout...
 
 
 
 
And lastly....using a LRR Die cut Butterfly & an adorable little frog button
 
 
 
I altered the colour of the butterfly (which was originally black)...by first coating it in gesso & then repainting it brown to tie in with the other colours in my layout. 
 

 
 
Ok, that's it from me for now.
Thanks for dropping by today.....Happy scrapping & enjoy the rest of your day! xx


2 comments:

  1. wow you've been busy Linda!...just love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buttons really are sooo cute and perfect embellies for all of your gorgeous pages! the teal and orange one I saw over at Facebook. Such a striking colour combo, bold and full of summer happiness. Beautiful details as always Linda! Really love that silvery sparkly scralloped strip, looks amazing in there. Hope your weekend was a good one, I've still got Sunday to go over here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete