21 September 2012

Can not go past a red and white spotted button

Hi everyone! Its Ebony again! I just wanted to share this layout with you. For those who know me well they would know I LOVE anything that has red and white spots! I have teapots, cups, teatowels...anything in these colours and pattern! So you can imagine how much I LOVE these buttons!!!!

I even pulled out some VERY old foam "Making Memories" stamps! Gotta love reusing old stuff!!!

I am also a sucker for red and white twine!!!! Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Eb xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, Eb! There's something about red and white ... so bright and fresh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Ebony! the colours are gorgeous..think I need some red and white buttons too!..love how you've dug out the old stamp..it looks fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensational, Ebony! Just love your background work & the red spotty button looks perfect in the mix of things :)

    ReplyDelete