13 August 2012

howdy....

Howdy all.. its just me back with a little inspiration.. and i  really must apologise. these last few weeks have been a write off for me.. i had planned on great things but alas only small things happened.. so for my share today...
so first up "My Child"
kind of represents us both..we are both alittle unique..but i like it.. LOL..
 i used a purple dot button as the centre of one of Rainbow splendours pin wheels.... and then my next share..
"Time To Learn Letters"
 what can i say.. its a mix of all things... have a look at how much...well.. stuff can go on one layout..LOL.
 tucked in here is a Lil Red Rocket black dot button and the Vintage Girl spots.....
 and then more.. again A lil Red Rocket Flower button from the girl mix as the centre of a pinwheel and also one of the felt Flowers....
so apologises again from me... hope you can create some masterpieces of your own and please share them on our facebook page.. we LOVE to see what you are creating as well..
anyho. Happy days from me to you.. MWAH...

2 comments: