09 July 2012

i have a couple... happy days.

hideeho.... how are we all.. I have a couple of Lil Red Rocket pages to share today...
first up...

"He Loves Me"

i LOVE love using these photos from my phone..and here i've printed them smaller and in a line for some funky effect.. love it.... {thank you photo of the month for letting me take more photos..granted from my phone.. but i'm loving it....}  and now for some closies...
the photos.. and a Lil Red Rocket BUTTON and HEART.. how fun are they.. and to boy it up..a gear from scrapmatts.. woot woot...
and den..

for something a heap different.. i started this background.. hated it..and put it in the i'll get back to that one pile...anyho Tracey had seen it started and when she slept over the other night asked about it..so bugger it i thought and i pulled it out and started stapling randoms to it.. "What photo are you using??" she asked.. i replied "I have NO idea".. which isnt a new thing for me... i often start something with no idea which photo i will put on it in the end..but i'm glad i did keep going coz its so grundgy and funky...

"I'm Me"
so there you have it a little random.. which is spot on really... oh and guess what... i used a grand total of....
30 staples on that layout. i was proud of that... LOL....
i added ONE of my favourite sayings.. JUST GOTTA LAUGH.. coz seriously if you dont what is the point really....
yup some random punchings from my new Martha Stewart punch...and then the Chevron button and purple heart from Lil Red Rocket........ i love how you can add a button or two from LRR and it just lifts a page.. woohooo....

happy days!!!

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome Leanne!!
    I love the doodled border on the 1st one & the grunginess on the 2nd! Great use of LRR goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages, Leanne!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cool pages Leanne! ADORE that chevron button! (hint hint)

    ReplyDelete