01 April 2012

its APRIL.. yep another month..

why hello there folks.. its April.. the 2nd so i hope that no one was got by any of those nasty April fools day jokes...... {no one even tried one on me ..which is unusual so there you go}..sorry sidetracked.. onto a Lil Red Rocket Share...
i have a couple.. you see i went away for a long weekend of scrapping..and i just HAD to pack my LRR stash .. seriously life wouldnt be complete without it.... so...
"Mischief Wink"
yep my lil girl just had to throw a wink in there.. LOL.....
added the green Gingham button..too cool for school..
and then another one..
"Adventure"
My son Tarj and his friend at a play centre for their birthdays and they were racing up this climbing wall... laughing and havin so much fun...... closie..
PERFECT for a robot button i say..
so thanks for looking and yes i did use some more but i'm going to save them..oh and I got my Latest LRR order in the mail today.. so YAY i am SO super excited.. so until next time.. enjoy life people... SUgar BAby

3 comments:

  1. Love that wink LOL these are awesome Lj, but you already knew I thought that!! Love ya xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you have to love the clusters, simply delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee hee ... LOVE the wink!! Gorgeous pages and LRR used to perfection :-)

    ReplyDelete