08 March 2012

Christmas and more ...

Hello everyone!  It's Chloe here with some more pages to share :-)  I've been playing along with some blog challenges and find there's always a Lil' Red Rocket embellishment that suits perfectly :-)

First up is "Christmas Fairy"... a pic taken at our annual Christmas photo shoot and my DD just loved dressing up as a Christmas Fairy :-)


Love these versatile spotty buttons (I think I say that everytime LOL) ... and the red and green twine ... perfect for a Christmas theme :-)


A vintage Santa bottletop, more twine another spotty button and a flower cabochon ...



Next up is a boy page :-)


On this page I've used yet another spotty button, a gorgeous spotty flower and black and white twine :-)
That's all from me for now ...
Thanks for visiting and sharing the LRR love :-)

2 comments: