19 March 2012

anyone for cake?

Hello there! I'm very excited to be sharing my very first DT project using some gorgeous LRR embellies! :) I've scrapped this layout of my youngest daughter Jem and her birthday cake..it's also for the current Scrap the Girls challenge..


I've used some black and white twine to wrap around the photo and tied off with a bow.. and this cute little monster tag matched the colour scheme perfectly..


A large bingo card was used behind the photo and I've cut a vintage camera journal card in half...only using the top section, and then punched a circle to reveal the number 13 underneath..my daughter's age.. I've finished off with a spotty 'smile' flag..


Thanks so much for stopping by..I'll be back later this week to share another project or two :)
Gina

4 comments:

  1. So cute, Gina! What a fun LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEVINE! I just love everything about it Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Gina...Love the design & paintwork on the background. Fantastic use of LRR goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is fantastic Gina.. YUMMY..

    ReplyDelete