26 March 2012

3 layouts to share....

Hello again Lil' Red Rocket fans....it's Linda here again to share some more layouts featuring some gorgeous LRR embellishments :).

I am finding that I am using Lil' Red Rocket embellies on just about every layout I create lately - I just can't get enough of them!  They are so versatile for just about any style/theme of layout & I am finding that they are what I reach for first off when I start embellishing my layouts!

Ok, on with my share....

"Winding it up"



This layout was for the March Get Picky sketch, and features 2 Lil' Red Rocket buttons....a blue spotty one, that has some twine around it, and the gorgeous red heart button at the bottom - I know everyone keeps saying it, but it's true!  These red heart buttons are fabulous & so so versatile for any layout!!


A few close ups...




And next, a more 'grungy' styled layout....


"2010 Presidents Award"



This layout is for sketch # 124 at Lets capture these sketches, and features a few Lil' Red Rocket embellies....a Denim flower, a red spotty button & a cute little 'Believe' flag



And last, but not least......

"The Mad Hatters"


This layout was for Sketchabilities Sketch # 67, and it features a Lil' Red Rocket vintage quote tag (I love these!) and gorgeous checkered red button, in amongst my cluster :)

Thanks for dropping by & I hope you have been inspired & you like what you see :)
Until next time, happy scrapping!  xx

1 comment:

  1. fabulous layouts Linda, perfect males LO's and just love your clustering in the bottom one! :)

    ReplyDelete