30 January 2012




It's not often that my layouts these days DON'T have a Lil Red Rocket Button {or two} or twine on it... and I think THIS layout would have to be my favourite layout that I've created lately using them!


Here I have used a gingham button from the BLUE MIXED BUTTONS...


and I have used the gorgeous spotty button & the Christmas twine {from the Christmas sale!}

Here's another couple of layouts I have created last month using LRR...




the gorgeous Father Christmas bottle top....

the fantastic denim flower & the Hot pink felt flower! Aren't they gorgeous???



Lil Red Rocket Embellies always make a layout that little bit more unique! Love it!

I'm expecting to see LOTS of YOUR layouts using LRR - being that Shell had a total SALE SELLOUT!!!

Love Charmane

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Charm, hanging to get my stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Charm, especially the first LO!! Cannot wait to get my order ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS pages Charm!!! Love the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete