09 January 2012

52 week catch up

Hello and happy new year to all our Lil' Red Rocket fans!  This is my first post for the year and ... yes ... I'm still catching up on my 2011 52 week album!!
I thought I'd share a few pages I created using Lil' Red Rocket flags and buttons.

First up is "On the bike" ...

Love these little flags ...


Next is "New 'do" ... a bath time mohawk ... LOL
On this page, I've used a fun big alphabet button and some twine ...

Love looping the twine like this - so fun ...


"Who needs toys"
Who needs toys when paperclips are just as fun??!!
Never mind the mess to tidy up ... hehe


Another sweet little flag ...
And a big button ...

Lastly,
"Easter Time"


What better button for an Easter page than this cute little bunny :-)


 
Need to stock up on your Lil' Red Rocket stash???  There will be a SALE SOON!!!  Don't forget to LIKE us on facebook to keep up to date on the latest Lil' Red Rocket news :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment