27 October 2011

NEW SHOP and THANK YOU!


Im excited to announce that we have a new online store. YAY!!!
Click on the picture above to take a peek.
There are just a few items listed so far but I will list more soon after I have received my new stock.
Payment is only by Paypal but if you see something you like and would prefer to pay direct deposit please feel free to click on contact at the bottom of the side bar to the left of our new shop and I will be happy to accommodate.
I will still be hosting sales here on the blog but it will be only exclusive products that will not be available in our store unless they dont sell out here.
Keep an eye on the ON SALE! link in the store because thats where you will find any discounted stock.

Before I go I just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to everyone who made a purchase in our sale. I am so happy and overwhelmed it was a massive success.
I am in the process of posting orders for everyone who has already paid.
I cant wait to hear what you think of your new goodies and Id love to see how you use them, so dont be shy if youd like to share wed love to see your creations on our Facebook page.
Once again THANK YOU!!! XXXX

1 comment:

  1. Looks good!! I've bookmarked and I'll definitely keep checking back in :)

    Does this mean you won't be having blog sales anymore?

    ReplyDelete