08 August 2011

Mister Chei Potter


Good Morning Ladies on this lovely Monday Morning!

Over the weekend I had the chance to scrap - I don't know how, with 2 sick girls.... but I did manage a layout or two :)

I had so much fun with this page...



It was perfect timing when scrapping this on Saturday night, as the first Harry Potter movie was on while I was creating it.... and going through my fantastic Lil Red Rocket collection I have this new bug button was absolutely perfect for the theme!


Don't you think?

Happy Scrapping everyone :)

xoxo Charmane

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Charm!!! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome page, loving every details and the button asw well. What a cute photo of your boy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect layout for that photo Charm! I cant wait to get my hands on some LRR embellies
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO yeah this one is totally rocking Charm!

    ReplyDelete