01 April 2011

My first Lil' Red Rocket post!

I am super duper excited to be sharing my very first blog post with Lil' Red Rocket fans! I was honoured to be asked by Shell to join the amazing Design Team, so I hope you like what I've been creating!

I have been using these gorgeous denim fabric flowers - they are perfect for boy or girl pages too!

....and this adorable little owl button

....to create a grungy page of my three kidlets.

As soon as I saw this cute little apple button...

....I knew I had to do a "school" themed page! So I took the opportunity to scrap about homework time in our house.


Don't forget to enter the Giveaway draw in the post below and keep an eye out for the sale coming soon!!

TFL
xo
Crystal Goulding


8 comments:

  1. Wow, just love them both. The textures and colors are awesome on both. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo on your first POST>.yay... and OMG i love your style.. woot woot.. so glad you have joined our lil team..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first post and gorgeous layouts Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooooooow this is spectacular Chrystal I so love te grungy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages Crystal! Shows the LRR goodies to perfection!! Oh I can't WAIT to get mine now!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo AWESOME Crystal I soooo love your stuff and you are perfect in showcasing LIL RED ROCKET!!! xoxo charmane

    ReplyDelete