14 April 2011

Just a bit about how things will work Friday 15th.

OK just a quick post to explain how things will work for the sale tomorrow night.
Take a little look at what we have available from tomorrow night at 7pm. If youre interested in placing an order make a list and email it to me (Shell) at lilredrocket@live.com.au
Please be sure to include in your email your full name and postal address.
I will send you a reply email with a total price inclusive of all product and postage charges along with payment details.
You can choose between paying by direct deposit or paypal.
Once payment has cleared I will post your order by standard Australia Post to your nominated postal address.
Please be aware that numbers are limited and if an item you've requested has already sold out I will advise you by email and also update here on the blog.
I hope to see you here tomorrow night, until then, bye for now. TFL x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shell,It's so exciting.Not long now.I was just wondering if you would post to NZ??Thanks.
    Have a great day!!
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I just spotted your postage info'.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha no probs Lynda. More than happy to post to our good neighbours in NZ or any where else for that matter x

    ReplyDelete