18 July 2010

More inspiration from Leanne and a Thank you.


This would have to be one of my all time favourite LOs by Leanne. I just love every little bit of it.
Leanne has used a Lil Cutie button on this LO.
These buttons sold really fast but I have more fabric so you will find more in the shop when we re open.
Im busily getting the new stock ready and Im hoping to push the open date forward a day or so but no promises.
Ill let you know how I go.
While I have your attention Id just like to say a very big THANK YOU to all my loyal customers.
I always strive to bring you the best and freshest new designs to make your creations stand out from the crowd.
Artistic integrity is very important to me and therefore I will never copy some one else's hand made designs so you can be guaranteed that if you see it in my shop I have spend hours sourcing the best and most original fabrics from all over the world for you.
I believe this alone make Lil Red Rocket stand out in the crowd even if other sellers are now producing exact copies my hand made buttons specifically for scrapbooking.
I hope to bring you even more fresh and exciting products in the future and once again
thank you for your continuing support.
It means the world to me.
TFL.

4 comments:

  1. well said... and thats why i love you... great work... keep it up...
    oh and have i said how much I LOVE THOSE YELLOW RETRO BUTTONS>>>....LOl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing - LOVE the fabric background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree ... well said Shell :-). LLR DOES stand out from the crowd :-)

    PS. love Leanne's LO too :-) she is amazing isn't she!!!!

    ReplyDelete