20 July 2010

More gorgeous inspiration from the Design Team.



These first 2 adorable LOs by KIM feature the new Peter Rabbit buttons. These guys are 1 1/2 inches and the perfect finishing touch to a baby page or LO.
Stunning work as always Kim. Thanks for sharing them with us.




Next up is this awesome double LO by Leanne.
Leanne has used the vintage childrens book butterflies, Red Retro Floral buttons and a Lil Cutie button which are also 1 1/2 inches and come in both boy and girl sets.
I love every little bit of it Leanne. Thanks for letting me share it here.
Well Im frantically typing up listings and finishing off some new products and I plan to have them all in the shop ready to find new homes by Friday evening.
I think Im in for a few late nights so I best get back to it. TFL.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE both layouts! And those Peter Rabbit buttons are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO's ladies :-) you both show off LRR to perfection :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lovin' those buttons! so cute and such lovely elements on the the beautiful layouts

    ReplyDelete