29 April 2010

Vintage Kits.




Ive just finished listing the 'Vintage Kits' in the shop.
I only have limited numbers as I had some pre orders. I will be able to do similar kits in the future, although they wont be exactly the same as the ones pictured here.
If you want one and miss out Im happy to take limited orders for the next lot.
There are lots of YUMMY new and vintage pieces in these kits including some gorgeous Sweet Vintage coloured doilies.
Swing by the shop if you want to take a closer look as Ive added more detailed individual shots to the listing. TFL.

4 comments:

  1. gosh Shell these are all so lovely, yipee I got my goodies today, cant wait to play

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these.....so adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure which one i love the best... wow... they are incredible.

    ReplyDelete