01 April 2010

GORGEOUS creations from clever LRR customers.

This first stunning LO is by a very clever scrapping buddy of mine GILLY.

Heres a beautiful LO by the lovely CHLOE. How cute are her kids!

And lastly but by no means least is this fabulous LO by CHANTELLE who also has a really yummy ETSY shop.
If you get the time ,why not stop by their blogs and shop and show them some love.
Ill have more customers awesome LOs to show soon.
I love sharing all your fantastic creations using LRR products so Ive you've made some thing you are happy for me to share here please drop me a line and let me know.
I get a real kick out of seeing how every one uses LRR products.
TFL.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic LO's ladies!!! Keep 'em coming!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow These are awesome girls, its so great to see such different styles but using similar products !!!!

    ReplyDelete