08 February 2010

Just spreading the Etsy love for booksbyjme.

OK so remember how I told you that I wanted to help spread the Etsy love, well here's my first piece of Etsy lovin' for ya.
Books by J-me .
I'm a regular at Jaimes shop and if you are a 'scrap nut' like me I think your gonna love it there too.
Jaime sells the BEST stamps, (have a little looksie at the ones I received from the postman today. Cute eh?) inks and great little paper packs. I purchased this one by Crate Paper, 13 double sided 6x6 pages.
Perfect for mini albums or cards. Her prices are fantastic and her service is always A+++.
I cant recommend Jaime and her store highly enough.
Thanks Jaime, you know Ill be back.
TFL.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...thanks Michelle! I am totally in love with those stamps too! :)

    ReplyDelete