11 February 2010

The Design Team.

I am pleased to introduce you to the Lil' Red Rocket Design Team.
Its really exciting to have Leanne and Kim join the team to help spread the LRR love.
These two talented ladies will be using LRR embellishments on their creations and sharing them with you right here.I'm sure that you will love their work as much as I do. TFL.


Hi my name is Leanne Jago....I have 2 wonderful kids DS Tarj 3 1/2 and DD Ivy just turned 2..
I have been engaged for almost 10 years.. It takes a long time to plan a wedding...LOL..
I work casually in retail which is a bit longer than I would like but I need the $ to fund this addiction of mine....scrapbooking.
Visit Leanne HERE


My name is Kim Jeffress and I live in sunny Brisbane Australia. I am a SAHM to two beautiful boys aged 1 and 3.
My boys are definitely my scrapping inspiration. I scrap the good, the bad, the every day and the major and minor mile stones.
I have been scrapping for about 8 years and I would describe my style as fresh, funky and colourful.
I am excited to be playing with Michelles yummy creations.
Visit Kim HERE

2 comments: